Ex OFW ka ba na naghahanap ng bagong trabaho or just planning to be an OFW in the near future? If you have carpentry or plumbing skills and experience, then this might by your chance to work abroad!!
Yes mga ka OFW dyan, there are Job Openings for Carpenters, Plumbers and Tile and Gypsum Installer Technicians in KUWAIT. Here are the basic requirements:
- Knows how to use manual electrical tools like power saw, hammers and the likes
- Minimum of 3 years carpentry work and gypsum board installation
Tile and Gypsum Installer Technician
- Proficient in handling manual and power tools
- 3 years related work experience
- Knowledgeable in various gypsum boards and tiles plus good at measurements
- minimum of 3 years work in plumbing installation and maintenence
- knowledgeable in use of Central Water Systems and Equipement
- knowledge in pipe installations, connections, passage holes and fixtures in structures.
All applicants must have at least a High School diploma or a TESDA Vocational Course Graduate. Good communication skills is required.
Those with overseas experience in Hotel Construction is an advantage.
Successful applicants must be willing to be assigned in Kuwait.
How to apply?
Interested applicants can pass their resume at the:
IPAMS office at 723 Aurora Boulevard New Manila, Quezon City just in front of Robinson’s Magnolia
You may contact them at (+632)234-56-40 up to 41.
We wish all our OFW kababayan all the best in their application. Please note that our website OFW Job Hiring is not connected with any Manpower Agency or any other company. Mag ingat po at umiwas sa mga Illegal recruiter!!
LIKE us on Facebook at OFW Job Hiring for the latest Job alerts abroad!!
Please LIKE and SHARE