Good news for those looking for a factory worker job in Taiwan this 2020, there is a new opportunity for you to become an OFW.
Innolux Corporation Taiwan is opening up 1000 slots for Filipino factory workers. They are hiring through the manpower agency PLACEWELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION.
This is the POEA license of Placewell International which will expire come 2024. This job hiring is legit.
Become a factory worker in Taiwan and earn good money for you and your family.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR FACTORY WORKER
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
• 1000 Full-Time position(s) available.
1. Passport (valid for 2 years)
2. NBI Clearance (6 months validity / TRAVEL TAIWAN / MULTIPURPOSE CLEARANCE)
3. Picture (2×2, white background)
4. Birth Certificate (from Local Civil Registrar)
5. Marriage Contract (from Local Civil Registrar)
6. Diploma with T.O.R.
7. Voters ID or Certificate with receipt from COM ELEC Intramuros
8. Unified ID (Multi-Purpose ID, 4 in 1 ID) OR STUB (already applied for 3 months)
Interested applicants you may visit the recruitment firm personally at JMC Centre Upper Ground Floor 6488 Medina St., Pio del Pilar Makati City. Landmark is the PNR Delà Rosa Station, the office is just in front of it.
For Inquiries you may also txt or call them at (02) 848 9415 ext 109 or mobile numbers 0917-5315-402 or 0908-886-2405 & look for Mr. Kadir.
No fees will be collected during the application process.
During the interview, you may ask for the monthly salary for this factory worker position as well as ask about other job benefits.
Application acceptance started last April 28, 2020.
Get hired and work for Innolux Company in Taiwan.